Sunday, December 9, 2007

Week, 5, Exercise 10-12

Photo Sharing
Add this effect to your own photos


I had a lot of fun playing with online image generators. The Generator Blog offers very interesting generators. I used Ripple Effect generator on the photo of my city.
LibraryThing was a real fun for me. I am a book lover and a cataloguer at heart. I created an account (my LibraryThing blog) and added my favourite books (about 10). I linked my blog with my LibraryThing catalogue by using Author cloud widget which I copied and pasted into my HTML.
Then I explored Rollyo which enables us to search only websites that we like and trust. I created an account in Rollyo. I also created 4 search rolls (personal search engines) and linked my search rolls to my blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The image generator look really cool and like the work on librarything and rollyo