Sunday, December 16, 2007

Week 8, Exercises 18-19

I had a lot of fun exploring Zoho Writeer and Google Docs. I created for myself a free account in Zoho Writer and then created a socument, inserted an image/photo from my PC, played with colours and explored its features, and published/posted it
to my blog.
From the list of Web 2.0 Awards winners I selected Picnik, an online photo editor, for editing and enhancing photos/images on my computer. I uploaded a photo from my PC and explored all the features of this tool, and then saved it to my computer. You can also upload and edit photos from Flicker, Facebook, Picasa, etc. This editor can also be used for editing and enhancing any images/photos in the library setting.
I also like Google maps, a collection of maps and satellite images. You can search for your favourite locations and addresses, zoom them, and feel as if you were there. You can also create personalized maps, add Google maps to your private or public website, etc.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good work exploring Zoho - you're almost done with the programme!